Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

UIP 6.5.1 - Boss wants skip tracing on the UIP dialer. I need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

shan786

IS-IT--Management
Oct 29, 2009
US
I need how to steps - what i need to do to? She gave me a format and information. If anyone can be of any help it would be greatly appreciated. ive never done this before.

Thanks
shan
702-882-9003

A dialer in general is not a skip tracer. Skip tracing is researching someone to find their whereabouts. A dialer dials numbers and an agent or automated tender processes the call when someone answers. The information relayed from a call needs to be interpreted by the agent, whereby skip tracing can be acheived. A dialer alone is not going to do this for you.

well - yes,

i guess in the responses im lookin gfor more of a how to answer. boss wants skip tracing campaign on the dialer which will bring up 5 references on lyricall for each account number. meaning when lyrical pops up the account number, 5 references are displayed on the lyricall screen in which then the agent can term off the wrong references and term the right one.

Wow, finally some action on TEK-TIPS.com for Aspect! This is great!

Shan, I understand what you are trying to do, and I bet with enough time and money you could develop an outbound service to do this in Unified IP, but there are several caveats.

I'm assuming you are in the collection industry. I think you want to make an outbound preview service, that presents the LYRICall user with several phone number options. After Aspect dials the first number, the agent will disposition the call as a successful hit on the collectee or a dead-end. Then it is simply a matter of Rinse, Lather, Repeat until the dialer presents each possible phone number for the collectee to a preview agent and let's the agent decide if they found the right phone number. It sounds like you may be trying to call all the phone numbers at once, whereas you may actually need to institute a process of preview dialing each number one at a time. I am not even sure if doing this is legal in your state. I suggest you check on that. I love suggesting applications when I don't have to do any of the work! Did you contact Aspect Professional Services to see how they would suggest doing this?

we used to do this years ago with an old Mosaix dialler that was setup as predictive intelligent, it had a list of numbers that were gathered ie Mobile, Home, Work etc and dialled on time of day, so Mobile all the time 8-8, work 9-5pm and home 5-9pm and 8-9am

I dont know m8 so dont know how to do this on UIP but am sure its possible dependant on the DB you are interacting with

Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back