Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

UDF in Customer Maintenance Disappear the next day

Status
Not open for further replies.

tpsiks

IS-IT--Management
Jul 30, 2007
US
Hi,

I created a UDF in Customer Maintenance (AR), it's a check box. Through out the day, it's fine, the check mark is still there, until the next day. I created this UDF correctly, verified by the our MAS resaler, but I will have to wait a week for them to start looking into this. I think that someone here can help me out very quickly and easily. Maybe it's caused by some register update, utilities, or something of that nature.

Thanks,

Well you have not told us if 1) the box is not checked or 2) the check box disappeared from the panel. "until the next day" does not tell us what happened.

Sorry,

The check box itself and the data table are intact, just the "check mark" become unchecked, along with its data respectively.

Let me do this again.

1. I open up a customer in Customer Maintenance, and go to UDF tab.
2. I click the CHECK BOX that I created (CHECK BOX now has a "check mark")
3. I click ACCEPT
4. I pull up the same customer, go over to UDF tab, it's still there(the check mark that is)
5. 5 Hours later, I verify again. It's still there.
6. The next day, pull up the same customer, UDF tab, the check box has NO check mark in it. Check Box and label is still there in the panel(UDF Tab in Customer Maintenance).
7. I then use VI to export the table for the UDF that I created. The data is blank. My UDF data had a "YES"(since it's a checkbox) when the check mark was there.

No one is messing with me and unchecked it, that I am sure. We have 3 thousand customers and I picked one randomly and use it to test. and this occurs everytime/everyday.

Thanks for your response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back