Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

UCx450 my extension Delete Mail and integration

Status
Not open for further replies.

sms380

IS-IT--Management
Apr 1, 2014
US
I have a UCx450 and the setting under my extension that says "Delete Mail" doesn't seem to do anything. Or I don't know how it works. When an email is sent with a voicemail attachment how can I get it to delete the message in the voicemail box.

Additionally is there a way I can manage my voicemail box via my iphone?

Is it secure to Nat an external IP address to this box so users can manage there voicemail and etc thru the web?

I'm looking for the most integration value I can get from the system. Any suggestions for other areas I can integrate this system with is much appreciated.

If you hover your cursor under delete mail it will explain exactly how it works. As for your Iphone if you have email account set up in your voicemail, all messages will go to your email account also. When receiving an email from ucx450 you will see a link
your extension to click on. You can manage your messages and other settings from there...

Voice Connect Plus, Inc.
have a great day and a better tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back