Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

UCM Virtual Terminal

Status
Not open for further replies.

aveman22

Technical User
Nov 30, 2011
US
Not sure what i've done wrong, but when I logged into UCM this morning and went to the VT. I recieved a messege on the terminal "Maxiumu connections already established. Please disconnect any unused terminal. Or try again after sometime."

I checked the active sessions in UCM and it showed only, and
was able to login to the pbx threw the terminal by the switch. Is there way I can find out who or what is loggon and disconnect them?

go into LD 37 and stat you tty. The UCM and VT uses virtual TTY for connections. You can add more virtual tty in LD 17.

To add to Romar53, you can SSH/Telnet into your CS1000 by going to the CallServer IP.

On r7.0 and other releases im sure, you get to the linux base. Once there you can type "cslogin" which will get you to the same position that the VT would.

Trent Steenholdt

Systems Engineer
The University of Notre Dame Australia

-Great scott!

I would make sure you have atleast 3 pty ports so you should not run into this

went in and built another virtual tty in ld 17, would only let me make 1. Still didnt work. Telnet failed aswell.

True using putty to access your switch. Free to download, just google, and simple to use.
Once connected to your switch with putty, you'll be prompted for login (pbx login you use) then password. If that jives, some text will display and that's where you type in cslogin <cr> then enter your credentials again. Nice to have when "others" lock up your EM login or modem tty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back