Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

UCCX trigger forwarding script??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Planetmaker

Technical User
Oct 18, 2006
GB
Hi,

we have a number of scripts for a number of dept and due to bad weather we want to have each of these depts to be able to dial their own dedicated number that will simply forward their calls on to voicemail.

The scripts at the moment play a greeting and queue if nessescary untill an Agent becomes free till 4pm when the call is directed to voicemail.

I envisgae we would need another trigger that would call a script and turn the divert on via a varible in the first script but I'm not sure which steps to add.

All help would be grateful.

There is a greeting and if available the call goes to the Agent, if not the call is placed in a queue. Ineed something that basically would make a specified trigger forward to a number that is imputted from the phone.
Basically like the call forward functionality available in Cisco User Options.

You could create a menu and have it set to "Press 1 for xxx" that sort of thing. I have a script that allows the caller to opt into voicemail instead of hanging in the queue. Is that what youre looking for?

No not exactly, though the menu option to redirect is interesting. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back