Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

UCA

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDphones

IS-IT--Management
Oct 3, 2012
US
My UCA client is showing my deskphone is off hook, but it is not. All other functions are working fine, and other than an upgrade to the latest version of UCA not programming changes, any ideas? 3300 based system. 5360 phone.

Headset mode on your desk phone? Sometimes it gets stuck so shutting down and restarting is required.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

I'll recheck programming, but do not think I am set up for headset. None of my soft-keys are programmed for that I know.

I would also recommend verifying that your AV is not scanning the UC folder on your pc. Also you can try refreshing the Mitai link in the UCA server, which if I remember right is on the Nodes tab.

You restarted the client yet?

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

I had restarted the client several time without any changes. Did it again, and I am back green. I really appreciate the help. We are a small department that manages all phone services for the state, and are slowly working into this world (750 out of 14,000 deployed). We have a busy, but good vendor, but do all of the admin and MAC's that we can do in house, and are trying to get our staff up to speed on management of the Mitel system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back