Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

UCA desktop softphone

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwoWitnesses

Technical User
Jan 9, 2010
GB
Hi
I have a vUCC with one user who I have allocated a premier license, which has everything. I have configured two phones, one is a 5320 the other an APP server port and given them 2002 and 2003 with a COS with HCI and all the rest set. I can see on the UCA that my account has two phones a deskphone and a minet softphone. When I configure the UCA client I can't connect. This is all local, my vUCC server is called vUCC.servermanager.local.com. Do I have to login from a PC with the same account as setup on the UCC or something? My PC and server are on the same LAN and the error I get is "an unknown error occurred while validating credentials"
Thanks in advance for any help.

Try changing your login requirements to weak in the MAS and test again. I had an issue with this set to strong.

Change your softphone device type from 'App server port' to 'UC Endpoint'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back