Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

UCA connection lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceaserx

Technical User
Apr 14, 2008
ZA
Hi

I am busy setting up UCA with Teleworker for a client and since last week my UCA client on my PC loses the connection to the server a few seconds after connecting. The mobile application is working perfect. My symptoms are exactly as the previous thread1329-1706938. I have tried uninstalling and deleting the UC certificates using MMC but still the same problem. I have tested it on a colleagues PC and he does not have the same issue. I need my UC app to work to complete the install and testing of the site. I am running MBG 8.1.23.0

Check the certificate store and delete any old references

Hi jpruder

Are you referring to the certificate store on the MBG or on my local pc?

I have deleted all certificates on my local pc but I still have the same issue. Might have to log this one with Mitel

I would clear your uca.log file and then attempt to connect. After failure, shut off client and see what the log says is the problem.

I have followed your advice and see the following that looks relevant:

2015/06/09 15:25:45.564 INFO [1:MainThread] Mitel.Communicator.Listeners.WebSocketListener - Web socket (session ID: bbbc9f3c-2a79-4a99******) is trying to connect to wss://*******.com:36008/ with state None
2015/06/09 15:25:45.564 INFO [1:MainThread] Mitel.Communicator.Listeners.WebSocketListener - Setting the WSP socket state to Connecting because of connecting.

I have taken out the DNS name for obvious reasons but it does look like a web certificate issue

2015/06/09 15:25:47.114 ERROR [27:] Mitel.Communicator.Listeners.WebSocketListener - Web socket error: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it

I think youi need to look further down as that part with state none is normal

I don't see much else but hope this helps:

2015/06/09 15:25:41.106 INFO [25:] Mitel.Communicator.Listeners.WebSocketListener - Closing the web socket (None) because web socket has error

Not sure, but it could be a firewall issue on your pc

This might be worth a shot..

Shutdown the client.
Go to C:\Users\<your user name>\AppData\Roaming\Mitel\ and rename the UC folder to UC_backup
Start the client and connect.

Failing that:

Is your UCA instance running in MAS or standalone?
MBG running in MAS or also standalone? If running in MAS, is it on the same MAS as UCA?
Do you have Application Integration (connectors) configured in MBG? If so, to what?

-b

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back