Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

UCA 4.1 Creating Enterprise error

Status
Not open for further replies.

timfy69

Programmer
Sep 8, 2009
AU
Hi All,

I have installed a few UCA deployments both single server and VmWare enviroments but haven't come across this one before.

Vmware Esxi4.1 running MBG and UCA servers.
MBG installed and working fine.
UCA server licensed and upgraded from install version 4.1.16 to 4.1.22. Problem is when I try to create the Enterprise I get this error: "* Tenant license exceeded.".
The following event viewer alarm has also been noted:
ucserver/wmiLicenseError/WMI/Major/Thu 22 Dec 2011 10:15:48 EST/type TNT, scope system, count 0

Is this a reference to VmWare Processors as the AMC shows an option for one Processor in the UCA licensing (as well as users). Or just an error that requires a rebuild.....

Thanks

not sure but UCA 4.1 is not dependant on processor license anymore so it wont be that.

How did you upgrade the UCA?

I'd tell you a UDP joke but I'm afraid you won't get it. TCP jokes are the best because you always get them.

@ LoupyLou,

Sorry for the late reply, holidays and all...

UCA was upgraded from AMC under Servicelink / blades option. MSL wasn't upgraded, just the UCA.

This sounds like a license issue, but what other licenses are reqd or are missing for v_UCA?

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back