Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

u2ltdate.dll

Status
Not open for further replies.

ErnstNoto

Programmer
Dec 20, 2009
SE
Hi!

Needed to reinstall my pc and after installing CR, for some reason, I am now missing a file called u2ltdate.dll which is needed to use numbertodate.

I cant find this file anywhere. I can find a lot of treads about this problem and where the solution is described. Most common is "I downloaded the u2ltdate.dll and installed/copied it to folder..." - But no one can provide a download location or link.

Anyone here that has this?

Best Regards
Ernst Noto

Hi Ernst

What version of Crystal are you using? Do you get an error when you run a particular report to let you know the dll is missing?

Is there a reason why you can't use the 'standard' function CDate which you will find under Functions > Type Conversion in the formula workshop. It sounds like it would deliver the same result as the dll you are missing. You will just need to find the report/s with the formula that uses the Number to Date formula and replace it.

Also, I had a look on the SAP site and their response to the question is:

Symptom

Where do I download the ufldate.exe file?

Resolution

Set the product to Crystal Reports and leave the version and type blank. Scroll through the pages and all the old ufl files are available.

Thank you!

I did finally find the missing dll file and now the reports with numbertodate functions are working again :)

Best Regards
Ernst Noto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back