Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Typical PRI settings for 3300 Dual T1

Status
Not open for further replies.

djones92

Vendor
Jul 22, 2010
US
I am attempting to setup the Dual T1 card. I have a solid red light and could not find any helpful info on this issue. In class I set these up between 2 systems with no problems. However I really could use a little help with some of the typical settings for the ISDN setup. What should the address for message control be set at A or B.
Should it be LT or NT. We are connecting to a PRI with NI2 protocal. Are there any guidlines to the embedded PRI setup or some basic programming steps. I have done some searching on here and the manuals but have not found too much. Any help would be great.

David

You need to know the protocol the CO is using. Generally the rest of the parmaters can be left at default. Most popular around here are 5ESS or DMS100.

NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back