Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Two Tenants - issue with 2nd tenant not going to correct AA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tele-tech

Technical User
Apr 21, 2021
CA
Hey folks,

Apparently this is acting up by design on the NS700.

System has two tenants, Tenant #1 is using analog lines, Tenant #2 is using SIP with their own DID.

Tenant #1 goes straight to 500 AA. Tenant #2 wants to ring ICDG 608 then their AA. However, when you set the No Answer to 500 after 20 seconds for Tenant #2, it plays the AA for Tenant #1. If I set ICDG 608 to go directly to 500 AA, it plays the proper message. Panasonic support tells me that the NS700 does not natively segregate tenants on the system like traditional PBX's do. I've tried to disable "Overflow to Mailbox for Call to ICD Group" in PBX Config -> 3. Group -> 7. UM Group -> 1. System Settings but Tenant #2 has an option that rings reception again, which N/A overflows into a general mailbox for them. With this otpion disabled, the call goes into a loop, back into the AA.

Anyone know of a solution? One possible workaround would be to have ICD 608 overflow to a mailbox, using a Personal Custom Service with 0s No DTMF timeout to redirect to their Custom Service.

Any other thoughts?

Not sure if you've solved this already, and I'm not sure exactly how you have the NS700 configured, but let me know if you've already tried this -
The "Overflow to Mailbox for Call to ICD Group" should be set back to enable. Then at PBX Config > CO & Incoming Call > DID Table > UM Service Group Number tab, set the DID for tenant 1 to UM service group 1 and the DID for tenant 2 to UM service group 2. Then at UM Config > UM Extension / Trunk service > Service Group, set company greetings and custom service menus for tenant 1 at service group 1, and for tenant 2 at service group 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back