Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

two si_starttime

Status
Not open for further replies.

beanwen

Programmer
Dec 24, 2001
CA
I installed CE85 recently, found there were some strange situation:
There are two si_startime inside the infostor object, one is for infostor property, another is for infostor.schedulinginfo. And for one instance of sample report (like World Sales Report), one si_starttime was like '10/28/2002 2:00:01 PM', and another one for scheduleinginfo bag was like '10/28/2012 2:00:01 PM'.

I checked the version and builds of CE85, it was 8.5.806, after I applied the six monthly patch, it was still unsolved. Does anyone can provide any tips?

Thanks,
Bean

Not too sure what you are referrring to here, but the dates you mentioned do have reference to the schedule start and end times with the report scheduling csp page. The To dates refer to (10/28/2002) the start date of the schedule and (10/28/2012) the end time of the schedule. Of course the schedule will never take this long!

Apoligies if this has no relevance to your problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back