Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Two Recept. Sets as Control Sets

Status
Not open for further replies.

camdennetcom

Vendor
Aug 2, 2012
US
I have two Recp. sets Ext-2200 and 2202 that are used as the recpt.. they are in two different parts of a large office. 2200 right now is the Control set that has a SERVICES button prrogrammed so they can turn on and off the AA at any time. IS there a way to also have a SERVICES button on Ext-2202? I have checked the docs. and it says that you can have several COntrol sets but I am not clear on how to program in the second set as well.

No. You can have multiple control sets, but they will activate services on different lines.

Now that you mention this I remember that as well. Iactually had two sets with SERVICES on them. This was only suppose to be the recpt. set and the other was a programming error so I had to take it out but both sais SERVICES ON at lunch time and then again at the end of the day.

Now I wonder if there really is a way to do this?

That is posable to controls the lines with one and sets with the other but the AA is for lines. So only one for each not both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back