Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Two Queries into one report 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

chanman525

IS-IT--Management
Oct 7, 2003
US
Hey all. I've got two queries that are virtually the same. They both show the exact same information, but their criteria is just a little different. (One was needed to show certain picks in the building, and the other one a different set of picks). Anyway, I'm trying to find a way to get both queries into the same report. I built a union query which shows all of the information in one query, but I can't seem to get it into the report.

Does anyone have any tips or ideas on what I could do?

Thanks.

Alg

I got it taken care of. I was doing something really stupid. Long day.

Thanks for the response.

I do have a problem though now. The top two items in my query are "Crossdock", the bottom two are "Warehouse"

I don't see a way that I can separate these out at all to distinguish between the two. If I put the labelbox in the detail part of the report, each label box will show up 4 times.

I'm basically looking for something like this...

Crossdock Warehouse

100 PIck Complete 200 Pick Complete
200 Diverted 100 Diverted

Can you be more specific? What's an "item"? What is "top" or "bottom"? What's a "labelbox"?

Are you attempting to "separate" something that you have just unioned?

Duane
Hook'D on Access
MS Access MVP

I got it last night.

Thanks for your help dhookom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back