Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Two Domain SMS Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2002
US
Hello all!

I have a windows 2k AD network. 3 domains, main.com, a.main.com, b.main.com

SMS server is in a.main.com. 4 subnets in a.main.com. One sms site that is covering a.main.com. I would like to cover the second domain now. which is a small network off site, different subnet. it is b.main.com I am looking for information on how to incorporate the domain into the site. what security accounts do i need to use?

any help and/or direction would be great.

thanks, jay

Have you ever got an answer to your question posted here? I also have three domains to manage. I want the domain that I am located at to manage the other two domains. The other two domains are big enough to have thier own primary SMS server as well as having several secondary sites attached to them. I would like the domain that I administer from to be the Central SMS site. Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back