Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

TVS75 blinking power light

Status
Not open for further replies.

humhero

Technical User
Sep 12, 2005
US
does the sequence of blinks mean anything? i am having trouble getting my kx-t123211d to recognize my voicemail.

it means that you have not recorded your custom dialing
menu.and also means no dpits integration.is this a new installation?did you enable inband signalling,voice mail port programing ,hunt goups for voicemail ports,follow on id
programing on ext's and forward busy/no answer to your lead voicemail ext.

previously i had a tvs50 hooked up to the kx-t1232, now i am hooking up the tvs75 and thats where i ran into the trouble of communication between the two boxes.

the 75 is easier than the 50 to get going
now that I think about it a blinking light can
also mean your have not set your port service!!

what kind of trouble communicating are you having?

Blinking light on the TVS-75 mean that the two is not link. Program your KSU 1232 for VM Link. You may also need to ran your VM set-up.

thats not what it means when you are doing inband sinaling thats for apits/dpits . all he has a quick setup for the kx-t 1232 ands set his port service for voicemail using custom prompt one record theprompts. set cos for user 1 prompt one and the flashing will go away the tvs has no idea that it is pluged into the the 11D

I've also found with the VPS's that if they lose power briefly, when power returns they don't fire up properly and the red LED will flash until you turn the unit off for about 5 seconds and reboot.

i have the tvs75-kxt1232 system set up exactly the same as my other tvs75-kxt1232 system that works. the only difference is, when i dial the voicemail extension on the new system the tvs75 never picks up on either port. thats the communication problem i am having. how can i record the prompts if i cant access the tvs75 through the kxt1232? shouldnt the default prompts work?

you better default that unit and read the book and do a quick setup for the proper system!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back