Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

TVP 100 Message

Status
Not open for further replies.

joebit

MIS
Feb 21, 2008
AU
I have a TD1232 & TVP100 connected and talking to each other. All working fine. My night service is set up to work through the custom service menu. In order to get this to work i had to make various messages and menus lead to an extension to leave a meesage. At the time I was just glad to get the system to do what I wanted it to do. My question is, is it possible for the vps to act as basic answering machine for night service. By this I mean to answer the incoming call and allow the user to leave a message without all the complicated custom service menu proceedure i have in place at the moment? If so is this done through the Automated Attendant or the Custom Service Menu?

yes dil 1:1 to a dummy night ext record the ogm to suit.

Thats a bit to simple cant you suggest something a bit more complicated? Why didn't i think of that.

because its actually easier to do that at night then
do a whole convoluted cdm I have my tda w/svm set up like
that for day and night.

don't forget to forward all to 165 on the night dummy ext

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back