Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

TVM 50 Cannot Detect busy tone and hold line for 1 minute

Status
Not open for further replies.

iman-karbalaee

IS-IT--Management
Jan 12, 2022
DE
hi,

i have tvm50 + tda100

when i dial 500 with internal extension tvm work perfect and start greeting prompt. When I hang up the phone (extension) then The line is released immediately on tvm.

but problem is when dial from co line (outside) tda forward call to tvm and tvm start prompt perfect, but when I hang up the phone (CO line) tvm cannot detect busy tone and And holds the line for 1 or 2 minute.

any one can help me.

thanks

thank you for replay

i change CPC Signal in tvm setting but still have problem and CPC Signal Had no effect

cpc have too many numbers you must find true number compatible with your co provider lines...

PG4E

CPC Signal only have 7 parameters and i test all of 7 seven parameter
1- none
2- 6.5
3- 150
4- 300
5- 450
6- 600
7- 900
Screenshot_2022-01-16_001255_cs7gfv.png

If my understanding is correct, you have:
- analogue CO-lines connected to PBX
- PBX and TVM have DPT-integration.

If so, then why do you try to recognize CO-line disconnection on TVM system? You have to do it at PBX side.

Also your telephony provider should to provide such services like CPC or reverse Polarity in order to you PBX would be able to recognize them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back