Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

TVA50. Mailbox Message

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidETurner

IS-IT--Management
Feb 27, 2008
For the life of me I cannot find out how to manually import a .wav file for a mailbox announcement message.

Ouch. So just leave the normal voice message huh? Maybe I should just put it up to the speaker and play the .wav file. I am worried about quality loss

Company message only,
In the Custom Service, Select your c no number,Look in the corner right down the optionRecord a prompt for this custom service,
after browse your message in your pc, and open
Format is 8.000 khz 4 bit, mono

Option 2

Use a hand set and a radio cable attach to your pc.

Disconnect the ac power of your pc(laptop) to remouve the noise.

That doesn't sound right. This is for a mailbox. Not part of a menu system. I have Custom Service hit mailbox 104 when 2 is pressed. From there a message is played (the one I want to put a .wav file in for) and then the person has the opportunity to leave a message.

For user mailbox,use the stander way or use a pc connect to the cable(1/8") and to a rj11 attach to the spring cord to your telephone.

Cable=wire of a portable radio for phono.

It's not the first time and the quality is very good for wav.mp3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back