Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

TV TUNER CARD DRIVER 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

vnbabu

Programmer
Jul 15, 2003
IN
Hi All

I had purchased a TV Tuner Card (5 to 6 years back), Its Brand / Model is POWERVIEW TV TUNER BOARD.

I need its Driver to make this Tv Tuner Card Work. Can anyone suggest me where I can get this driver or any other software which will make this TV tuner Card Work.

PLEASE HELP ME OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards

Babu

Dear Micker & dakota

thank you both of you for the reply & sugestion :

Micker what is that you have typed

PowerView > ASonic > SkyEye

What does it mean ? is Powerview now SkyEye ?

Dakota

I also searched for the Chip like bt878 but I was not able to see like that chip on my tv tuner card.

Once again I thank you both

Regards

Babu

Regards

Babu

"PowerView > ASonic > SkyEye"

Did a Google search for "PowerView Tuner Card". This referred to ASonic PowerView. Googled ASonic PowerView and was refered to the page given which lists a SkyEye TV tuner card. Driver listed is for Win95 which is about the age of your card. Figured it might be worth a try. You may even find an updated driver for your use. (I've seen Win 95 drivers hang Win 98 and XP shutdown).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back