Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Tungsten E has wrong date and time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 22, 2002
US
My "E" is about 3 mo. old. A couple of days ago after hotsyncing I noticed the date on it was Jan 2, 2003 and the time was off by a few hours. I sync to Exchange 5.5. I sync'd a couple of times but it doesn't help. My Outlook 2000 on my desktop PC (where I sync) is correct and working fine. I can't figure out why the date and time are wrong on my "E".

Tap Prefs
Change category (upper right hand corner) to Date/Time

This should allow you to set the system date and time.

AlphaGuy

Thanks Alphaguy. I'll try that after I figure out why it won't even power up any longer, even with the charger cord plugged in!!

i recommend you install a software called timecopy. it sync the palm's clock with your pc's clock everytime you perform hotsync

Your E. needs to be reset. unscrew the top of your stylus. you will see a plastic pin. Turn over your palm and insert pin into the hole below the serial number sticker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back