Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Tsapi Licences

Status
Not open for further replies.

alberton

Technical User
Feb 26, 2003
ES
Hi,

I would like to know what Tsapi licences my system has. My Tsapi is Release 1.3.
How can I see it?
Thanks.

Look at your Display Capacity report to tell how many you have, how many you're using and how many you have spare capacity to use.

You should see them listed as IP_API_A

display capacity Page 11 of 12
CURRENT REGISTRATION COUNTS BY PRODUCT ID

System System
ID Rel Regist. Avail. Limit ID Rel Regist. Avail. Limit
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IP_API_A : 10 169 179 :
IP_API_B : 0 10 10 :
IP_Phone : 2 11998 12000 :
IP_ROMax : 0 12000 12000 :
IP_Soft : 0 5 5 :
: :

Hi rockspop,

Actually my system is a Definity R9.5si and I haven't those items in my capacity screen. At that page I only have IP_Agent, IP_Phone, IP_Romax and IP_Soft items.

Regards.

There is no TSAPI in a 9.5. The RTU for CVLAN is needed a MAP-D, and you will probably have a PRI or a tie trunk going to the application machine as the bearer channels.

alberton,

if you purchased avaya ct 1.3 (class b, i assume) you will have 2500 tsapi basic licenses along with tsapi advanced. you can't see 'em on the switch 'cause tsapi licensing was always done on the application server side, avaya ct or aes.
also rockspop got that wrong, IP_API_A means cmapi ports not tsapi. different things altogether.

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how do I know if my Tsapi version is a class A or B watching the Tsapi server?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back