Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

TS-44

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trikydik

Technical User
Jan 11, 2023
US
Hello to the group...anyone know how to release the cover on the TS44 to change out the coin cell ? I got the cover open for the 9 volt battery but can't get the top of the main case to come loose. Looks like there might be a metal clip inside ...left and right..but there must be a trick. I have the means to solder in the new coin assembly...thanks foe any help ofered..

I purchased a TS44 many years ago and am not aware of the presence of an internal cell. Because the test set doesn't see much use at this point, I remove the 9V after use. All functions work well despite being unpowered for extended periods of time. [ponder]

I [love2] "FEATURE 00

There are screws hidden underneath the label where the keys are located. You either have to piece the plastic, or peel the plastic(and it'll never go back the way it was before).

I've taken it apart a couple times, it's not fun or easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back