Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

trying to put Partner ACS 6.0 into pool mode for 3910 -I need advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorcalPhoneandCable

Programmer
Jul 13, 2009
I am trying to program a Partner ACS Rel 6 to allow a 3910 wireless phone to work on extension 14. I read that I have to put the system into pool mode and change all the extensions to key mode.
when I go into programming it wont let me put the full 3 digit code in.
Im not sure what im doing wrong. Im programming from ext 11 on a 18d.[F* 00 intercom]
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You first need to put the system into pool mode, with #198-863285

Then, after the restart, you can assign the lines to the pools with #207, and the extension's line access mode with #313. Assign pools to pooled extensions with #314

Hey thanks for the reply. Th problem Im having is that it will not allow me to put in the full code. From programming It only allows me to put in #**. I feel like I am missing something.

Are you saying that you can't get it into Pool Mode, or you're in pool mode and can't enter the codes associated with pool operation?

Again, the code to set pool mode operation is above, #198-863285, then 2 for pool operation, and then you need to press Enter after the code, which is the 3rd button down in the 4th column.

When you go into program mode does the display say system program???

Hey thanks for the help. After 2 hours of frustration it was determined that the 3910 was defective and would not sync with the base. I will receive a new one Monday. I know it will go smooth cause of the information you provided.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back