Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Trying to enable Timestamps in Chat Transcript. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

murcielag0

Technical User
Mar 22, 2018
CA
Hello All,

I am trying to enable the Timestamps on Chat Transcripts.
I have enabled it as researched, but there were no changes, and still no timestamps.

2022-02-22_17_05_36-ITS113-Single_-_its113_-_Remote_Desktop_Connection_ezhjyv.png

Running - Mitel MiContact Center Business Version 9.2

Thanks

I do see the following in the GlobalAppSettingsEditor. (I x'd out the last 2 of the actual MICC server)

Warning: 2022-Feb-22 16:38:15.572 Client credentials could not be found in the Config file ()
Info: 2022-Feb-22 16:38:15.759 ServiceProxyWatchDog - Stop(): Stopping reregister timer with interval of 23:59:54. (prairieFyre.Configuration.EnterpriseServices.Client.ServiceProxyWatchDog)
Warning: 2022-Feb-22 16:38:15.853 The address configured in YourSite 192.168.x.x is different than the one used to login. 127.0.0.1 ()
Info: 2022-Feb-22 16:38:15.869 ClientContext configured with address 127.0.0.1 (prairieFyre.Configuration.BusinessObjects.ClientContext)
Info: 2022-Feb-22 16:38:19.119 DataSetSyncProvider - ApplyChanges **** Received changes ***** ()
Info: 2022-Feb-22 16:38:19.119 DataSetSyncProvider - ApplyChanges Received 1 changes for table ApplicationConfigurationSettings ()

******************* UPDATE ************
I tried to manually change the IP address in the GlobalAppSettingsEditor
and it affected the Chat Queue group. The QueueGroup said that there were no members. (A link was broken so I changed it back to the 127.0.0.1)

is it cloudlink chat

If I never did anything I'd never done before , I'd never do anything.....

pretty sure its a different entry for version 9

In order to enabletimestamps in your chats for MiContact Center Version 9.x, you must make the following configuration change on the server.
1. Go to [InstallDir]\MiContact Center\Services\ConfigService\ .
2. Launch the GlobalAppSettingsEditor.exe .
3. Fill in the following details:
• Application: RoutingMediaService.exe
SectionGroup: prairieFyre.MCC.Server.Common.Properties.Settings
• Name: DisplayTimeStampInChatTranscript
• Value: true (or set to false to hide time stamps)
• Description: (you can enter anything here, but you must enter something in order to save)
4. Click Save. Note that it can take 30 to 60 seconds to complete the save. Wait for the confirmation prompt.

If I never did anything I'd never done before , I'd never do anything.....

@Billz66!! That's it..
Thank you so much, that did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back