Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Trying to create a code 128 barcode

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJT1

IS-IT--Management
Apr 29, 2001
AU
Hi,

I need to create a barcode in the following format:

Set C start character, function 1 character, Ai Identifier (421) ISO Country Code + Post Code, Set C start character, function 1 character, Ai Identifier (90) Xdoc number.

I'm currently using a demo copy of Nicelabel express. It is able to handle both Ai formats fine and the label appears to start with the Set C start character. This app does not appear to have a hard option for adding the Function 1 character which I believe is preventing my label from being scanned. Does anyone have any suggestions? or apternate barcode applications that can handle the above format? Any idea what a function 1 character looks like in barcode form?

Thanks.

Did you contact Nicelabel ????
they made they will help you set it up

DougP, MCP, A+

Thanks for the reply. I've worked it out, needed to use EAN/UCC Code 128 and print the barcode as graphics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back