Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Trying to add to master script- CCSM 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 4, 2008
US
im trying to add to our master script but when i try to save it it say you have to reactivate do you want to. i say yes but then it errors out saying it cannot reactivate and doesnt save my changes. Do i need to deactivate the script and if i do how would i go about doing that?

The Master_Script cannot be deactivated.
After making a change it should be possible to reactivate it.
If there were (critical) errors, like incomplete statements f.e. an 'IF' without an 'ENDIF' they have to be resolved first.

I usually create a Test_Script and validate/activate it. If that works fine I copy the statements into the Master_Script at the proper position (not disrupting the other statements).

Hi CrystalComer24,

It would be helpful to know what you are trying to add.

No, you should not attempt to deactivate the master script. Rather, you need to find and resolve the errors.

As TelecomGuyUT said, we can perhaps help with that if you give us some specifics as to what you are trying to add and what the exact error message is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back