Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Trunk to Trunk Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 6, 2004
Hi All,

I am working on two Option 11C's and I have ITG connecting the two sites. The problem I have is that when a call comes in from the outside over my COT trunk, I can answer the call and transfer that same call over the ITG route to an extension on the other Option 11, but if I originate the call and place a call going out over the same COT route, I cannot transfer that call over the ITG to the other Option 11. The problem exsists only when the call originates from inside. calls coming in are fine.

Please assist if you can.

Thanks!!

Did that. Its now back to CFF. But isnt transfer technically a form of call forwarding. But I do understand what you mean. I am not sure what else to check. I have checked all the trunk to trunk transfer prompts and they are fine. I continue to search for the solution.

Thanks for the help, any advise will be helpful!!

Transfer is a form of Conference, have you tried using Conf to do the trans.?

What are the NCO's of the Trunks, phone, IP trunks

The NCOS of the COT Trunks is 0, for the IP Tunks its 0, and for the phones they have NCOS of 2. But I even changed the NCOS on my phone to 0 but it made no difference.

youneed to goto
LD 87
REQ PRT
CUST 0
FEAT NCTL
NRNG 1 7

This will list your NCOS/FRL. Please post them here sowe can see it.

Here is my NCTL print out.

prt
CUST 0
FEAT nctl
NRNG 1 7

SOHQ NO
SCBQ NO

NCOS 1

EQA NO
FRL 1
RWTA NO
NSC NO
OHQ NO
CBQ NO
SPRI 0
MPRI 0
PROM 0

NCOS 2

EQA NO
FRL 2
RWTA NO
NSC NO
OHQ NO
CBQ NO
SPRI 0
MPRI 0
PROM 0

NCOS 3

EQA NO
FRL 3
RWTA NO
NSC NO
OHQ NO
CBQ NO
SPRI 0
MPRI 0
PROM 0

NCOS 4

EQA NO
FRL 4
RWTA NO
NSC NO
OHQ NO
CBQ NO
SPRI 0
MPRI 0
PROM 0

NCOS 5

EQA NO
FRL 5
RWTA NO
NSC NO
OHQ NO
CBQ NO
SPRI 0
MPRI 0
PROM 0

NCOS 6

EQA NO
FRL 6
RWTA NO
NSC NO
OHQ NO
CBQ NO
SPRI 0
MPRI 0
PROM 0

NCOS 7

EQA NO
FRL 0
RWTA NO
NSC NO
OHQ NO
CBQ NO
SPRI 0
MPRI 0
PROM 0

TOHQ NONE

Keep me posted.

change the ncos of the trunks to two and the ncos of your phone higher then that

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

In the ld 15 in NET_DATA can you enter in the DITI prompt YES and test your connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back