Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Trunk to Trunk Transfer with Zeacom 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

parkland

MIS
Dec 4, 2009
US
Does anyone know if there is a setting in Zeacom that prohibits trunk to trunk transfers. We have an NEC 2000IPS and a voip system connected by tie line. When a call is transfered using Zeacom desktop the call is dropped when transfering. Trunk to trunk is allowed in the NEC. When we dont use Zeacom and transfer with only the NEC the calls are transferred.

Parkland,
In the Administrator|General tab under Security section
There is a option Transfer to External numbers.
This can be found under user or class setting on the function tab in the Desktop section, There is also a option under Mailbox One touch option to transfer to external numbers from One touch.

Hope this helps

Kiwiinla,

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. The transfer to External numbers was already checked but the Mailbox One Touch option wasnt. After checking it they are able to transfer to desktop. I guess it had to to with running desktop as a mailbox user. Thanks again. Zeacom tech support still hasn't gotten back to me with the answer and are still looking at test call logs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back