Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Trunk to Trunk call tranfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

penduko

Technical User
Sep 10, 2002
PH
One of our application needs a trunk to trunk transfer capability where an analog line will access a DTI trunk and once connected the call will be transferred to another DTI trunk. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance!

Penduko

hi john,

Thanks!

Please post the procedure. Right now our problem is the call is dropping when we transfer a call to another DTI trunk.

Penduko

check the cdb, there is a prompt for that as well as a prompt for max digits to transfer to.. i allow 8 digits, you can transfer to a local number, not ld.. i'm not with my manuals (or switch) right now so i can't find that prompt.

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

I tried CFTA YES to RDR_data in CDB .... situation is still the same.

I tried that also but the problem is still the same....

trunk supervision is on for both DTI trunks.... CLS YES in LD 14 ..... the DTI trunks are still disconnecting once the DN who initiated the call (and transfer) hangs up.

I also tried EXTT YES TRNX YES in NET_DATA LD 15 CDB .... problem is still the same....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back