Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

trunk side recording?? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

garfld513

Technical User
Aug 22, 2007
US
Hi,
has anyone been involved with setting up trunkside recording for call on an avaya PBX?
i am currently working on setting this up with a vendor(sound communications)where the call recording server is audiolog.vendor requires unique identifiers for trunk group/trunk group members.i would like to know if anyone has handled such a project,and how they resolved identifiers for trunk group members..in the integration table on audiolog.i know this identifier can be 2 digits numbers(01,02 etc)or a combination of numbers and letters(to indicate cabinet/shelf id)..any help is appreciated.

trunk id on an avaya for VR is generally made up of the trunk group and member number i.e xxxyyy where xxx is the trunk group and yyy is the channel or member

e.g.

Trunk group 45 with 60 channels

Would be

45001 through to 45060

(drop the leading 0 if the TG is only 2 digits)

When I was born I was so suprised I didn't talk for 18 months

thanks biglebowski,
but will this information reflect as such across an application brigde?cos i can as well represent mine as such...eg 20001 to 20046.where 20 is the TG and 01-046 are the channel members?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back