Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

trunk monitoring

Status
Not open for further replies.

akineo

Technical User
Jan 12, 2022
UA
Hi
Can I see per second (minutes) how channels are busy?
In manual V2 I find this and its beautiful:

But I Have V8 and only available Real Time Diagnosis whith LOGs of trunk callings

In the background the trunks busy was doing this command:
DIS-BUEND:,B;
and bringing it to a graph.
With Unify loving Java so much it did not get carried over but you can still do it manually at any time
DIS-BUEND:,B;

DIS-BUEND:,B; in ComWIN?
NO. MAX ACT BUSY FREE OTHER
1 60 30 0 30 0
2 60 30 0 30 0
graphical illustration dont possible?

DTM was removed somewhere in the release cycle of V5 software, actually at the time it was moved to the Manager. Now it is gone. A stupid decision, too much input from suits and not enough from users.

On V8 you have to use "Performance Management", it will draw all kinds of graphs. PM uses COL - Collecting Agent. So you have to activate that too (Base Admin, Application Control). COL collects call logging records, which are then passed to PM to create graphs and stats.

It will take you about five million years to configure it. DTM was a nice app, simple, fast and useful. PM, not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back