Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

TRUNK GROUP 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 2, 2007
US
How do I check each trunk group to make sure that the CDR is turned on.

I am trying to use OTM to generate the reports for traffic in the PBX, I have gone into ld 117 and enabled buffering for CDR, TRF, AND DBK, but I keep getting a FTP error. I have been told that I need CDR is turned on in each trunk group. At this time it is set to no in all. I need to change this to yes. Just not sure how to do it.

I don't know anything about OTM, but it is a simple yes/no chg in 16. You know your route?

ld 16
REQ chg
type: RDB
Cust 0
Rout xx

when you see the CDR prompt - type YES

enter out.

Mato' Was'aka

When i change CDR to yes, and then reprint it, the change has not taken. Am i missing something?

ok, forgive me but i am new at this. so i need to into ld 17 before ld 16 to make the change?

Also, is this set up in the CDB as well? Back to ld 21 to check - note port output for TTY. If not, you have work to do in LD 15 as well, and probably LD 17 ADAN TTY

REQ: prt
TYPE: cdr
TYPE CDR_DATA
CUST 0

TYPE CDR_DATA
CUST 00
CDR YES
IMPH NO
OMPH NO
AXID NO
TRCR NO
CDPR NO
ECDR NO
BDI YES
PORT 1
BCAP NO
CHLN 0
FCAF NO

Mato' Was'aka

Here is you flow order - also, after CDR yes, the cdr sub menu will need attention as well, your TTY port that you configed in 17 for cty trf is the port number it is looking for.

CALL ACCOUNTING
prt cdr data in 21.. change it in 15.. prt adan tty in 22 change it in 17, you need user cty.. then go to the routes, printed in 21 and changes in 16, cdr yes... build the tty 1st of modify one.. then the cdr, then the routes...

CDR YES (NO)
1. INC – CDR on incoming calls? (YES)
2. LAST – CDR on redirected calls? (YES)
3. QREC – CDR on queue calls? (YES)
4. OAL – CDR on outgoing calls? (YES)
5. AIA – Answered calls identification allowed (YES)
6. OAN – CDR timing starts on answer supervision? (NO)
7. OPD – outpulsed digits? (YES)
8. CDRX – CDR on multiple call transfer (YES)

Mato' Was'aka

Waste' good. Have a good weekend (all) when beer-30 gets here.

Mato' Was'aka

riccook - Print ADAN in LD 21 (I already knew to string TTY 1 in the command, but you won’t until you print the entire ADAN (action device and number) If you don't have one you will have to build one in LD 17... I won't go into it, if you have one... let me know. The important thing to look for is CTY in the USER prompt.
LD 21
REQ PRT
TYPE ADAN TTY 1

ADAN TTY 1
CTYP XSDI
DNUM 1
DES CDR
FLOW NO
USER CTY
XSM NO

To see if CDR is on for the system: see mine is PORT 1 same as above.
REQ: prt
TYPE: cdr
TYPE CDR_DATA
CUST 0

TYPE CDR_DATA
CUST 00
CDR YES
IMPH NO
OMPH NO
AXID NO
TRCR NO
CDPR NO
ECDR NO
BDI NO
PORT 1
BCAP NO
CHLN 0
FCAF NO

LD 21
PRT
RDB
<ENTER>
ENTER AT ROUTE PROMPT TO SEE THEM ALL

Enter down to the CDR prompt….
enter YES until NATL (NATL doesn’t have anything to do with CDR… so just enter past it. Do this for every route that you want to see / print CDR data to. Mine are set for local and long distance calling routes only.

Again, enter down to the CDR prompt then begin…..
CDR YES
INC YES
LAST YES
QREC YES
OAL YES
AIA YES
OAN YES
OPD YES
CDRX YES
NATL YES

I would love to know how you did that...

CDR_DATA is printed in LD 21.

However,

ADAN TTY is printed in LD 22.

I don't know why he after the fact posted that to begin with

Mato' Was'aka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back