Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Trunk Disc timer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

timb58470

Technical User
Feb 13, 2012
CA
I set up an IPO in Quick mode to emulate a Partner system for the customer so they could do some of their own programming and keep it similar to their old Partner system.Is there a timer or setting I can use that will cause the call to disconnect from the system faster when the caller hangs up? I'm getting a lot of false voicemails and "nobody there" calls when answered by the user. The call disconnect option is on from the CO but it seems to take a long time for the system to recognize that the caller has hung up. Any help would be appreciated.Thank you.
Tim

Clear disconnect on system needs to be set at 500m/s with the box ticked , your trunk provider need to be set at 800m/s, ring them ask them what it is set to never say i want 800m/s , get them to commit first then get them to change to 800m/s.

APSS (SME)
ACSS (SME)

id set it to 50m/s

ACSS - SME
General Geek

CallUsOn.png

1832163.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back