Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Trouble with adding a SCB in LD 23

Status
Not open for further replies.

mls5288

Vendor
Jun 28, 2005
US
we are installing a buffer box to collect ACD stats from one location, send it across the WAN to another location for manipulation and printing.

the problem is: I need to program a SCB at the location where we are to collect the data. Every time I program the SCB agents in the Queue are unable to receive incoming calls. Calls are presented to the Queue, (agents can see the calls waiting) but are not being presented to agents. Once I take the SCB out - call processing goes back to normal.

Thanks for any and all suggestions.

i didn't know agents could log in without a scb, that is where i usually enter the pos id length and number range.. what do you get when you print the scb?

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Without SCB or ADS block, you can log in/log out by pressing MSB key.

mls5288: if none agent are logged in, calls doesn't enter in the ACD queue but goes to NCFW. If agent are logged in (can be controlled in LD 32 STAT Loop shelf card) and call doesn't come on ACD key, agent are in Not Ready state. Cancel NRD key by pressing on it.

The agents have been logged in when I have attempted to add the SCB - this is what is interupting call processing. Also, this particular queue does not have any NCFW treatment so when the SCB is programmed the calls just sit in the queue. They do not get presented to the agents. It seems strange that a simple SCB would interupt call processing like this but the minute I out the SCB, calls get processed normally.

What about having everyone log out of the queue, then I build the SCB and have agents log in after the SCB is built as opposed to building the SCB while agents are logged in and taking calls. Any thoughts?

This is how one of ours is set up. Check the log prompt.
TYPE SCB
CUST 0
CPRD 01 01 12 31
SHR 0
EHR 23
DOW
RFRQ 1
SFRQ 1
ROPT
PRIO
PAGE NO
AID YES
IDLB 0001
IDUB 9999
LOG 100 - Make sure this isn't zero.

For my part i did it once. Agents were logged in, i then built SCB, log agents out, then log them in again with ID from SCB and it works...

DID YOU ANSWER YES TO AID, IF SO CHANGE IT TO NO

OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS

Thanks everyone - however, I am not using agent id so AID is set to NO. I am going to rebuild the SCB this Friday and will do so after the agents have all logged off. Wish me luck!

I have a call center manager that currently uses his Observe key to monitor an agent’s conversation, however he wants to know if there is a way he can whisper comments to
an agent without the customer hearing him. Were using a Meridian - Option 61c, release 25.40 and no Meridian Max.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back