Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Trial balance report

Status
Not open for further replies.

morakot

Technical User
Mar 29, 2002
TH
Hi,

I am using the accpac accpac small business series 4, i think. I have a problem with the monthly trial balance. The amount in the report is not the month-to-month. The number is actually the cumultive from the beginning of the year, until the selected month. I have try to look over the crystal report but none of any suggestion existed. Anyone know how to customize the report so it can display the month to day number? Please help

Thank you

morakot s.

Short answer is -- can't help. But as a general comment this monthly trial balance will only ever be YTD, ie, it is account balance accumulated from the last roll over.

Hi Morakot,

I have modified the trial balance report so it only prints the selected month's net change - It's not an easy change though. The other way to get the info you are looking for would be to use the financial reporter and modify one of the income statement specs (ie quickinc1) to include all of the accounts. Let me know if you need help w/ the financial reporter formulas or would like more info on the crystal report.

MC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back