Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Trend Interscan Viruswall Problem.. please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

commanderbob

Technical User
Aug 1, 2002
GB
I have trend's Viruswall produt install on a 2K server in my dmz. Until last week all was fine but it's stopped auto updating. The pattern files have moved on yet my server tells me that there is nothing to do??

Trend don't want to talk to me, so I thought I'd try you guys.

There has been no changes to the network or trend config. It's trying to get the updates from trend update site. I connects but tells me I'm up-to-date

Cheers

Trend support guys doesn't want to talk to you?

Have you tried manually downloading the update and pointing the autoupdate there?

AVChap
... WARNING: The Surgeon General says to take my advise at your own risk.

Yeah I've emailed and phoned Trend (I do have a support deal) but they don't seem to be getting back to me.

Yes I can Manuall update it put it kind of defeats the idea of an autoupdate. I don't want to have to keep checking for the latest update.

Do you run this product?

No, just making sure that it wasn't just that particular update that was questionable.

AVChap
... WARNING: The Surgeon General says to take my advise at your own risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back