Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

tree view

Status
Not open for further replies.

VRach02

Technical User
Oct 30, 2003
CA
I was wondering if anybody could direct me to some information on working wiht tree views. I would like to setup something for myself.,

Thank you
Vishal

Hi Vishal,

The following article on MSDN should give you a good example of how to use the TreeView and it collections.

This link provides all the technical information about the control and is a good reference:

Hope this helps.

Glen Appleton

VB.Net student.

Hi,
Any idea abt drag and drop of nodes in the tree control.

Lavy

Hi Lavy,

This article in the Micorosoft Knowledge Base shows example code of how to use drag and drop functionality with a treeview control in Microsoft Access 2000. The code should be fairly generic to any Office VBA application (version 2000 or newer).

Hope this helps.

- Glen

Know thy data.

Hi,
Thanks for your reply. i did that, after posting this article.

Can you help me in printing a treeview control.

Lavy

Hi Lavy,

I haven't really tried to print directly from the TreeView control, but here is a link I fould from Google Groups that might help you out.

Another option might be to create an Access report that groups the data into a hierarchical view much like the TreeView. The report would probably be easier to create and maintain.

Hope this helps.

- Glen

Know thy data.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back