Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Transtalk 9030 Range Refresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

inverski

Technical User
Aug 13, 2007
US
How do I refresh the range of a 9030 phone? When I try to use this phone I frequently, but not always, get a double beep when I press the power button to turn it on. My best guess is that the range needs to be refreshed or something isn't set correctly. I have entered the test mode and moved throughout my store and never dropped below a 6 on the range meter or below an 8 on voice quality. This is an intermittent problem and only occurs with one of my phones. Can someone tell me if there is a range refresh mode or something else that I should do with this phone.
Thanks,
Bill

The refresh button is on the cradle the LED will go red and leave it in the cradle until it is green that will refresh the battery pack.

Marco C
Communications Engineer
EC Enterprise Consultants | NJ

Well, that will refresh the charging capacity of the battery, but there is nothing short of replacing the phone (if it has been dropped or abused) that can "refresh" the operating range.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back