Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Transformer Tutorials

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpmrob

Technical User
Apr 23, 2003
CA
Hello:

I'm new to Cognos PP and Transformer and I'm using it in an educational environment (as opposed to business) so I will be using it to build cubes of student/enrolment data.

Does anyone know of any good tutorials out there that explain the "strategy" behind designing a model ?

Thanks,

r

I am not aware of any books or tutorials available for free, but several places offer classes on PP and Transformer.

I am what I am based on the decisions I have made.

DoubleD [bigcheeks]

rpmrob:
I'm in an educational environment too, the Cognos Books that should come with your transformer should be a good place to start and this forum will be of a great help if you ran into some problems that you can't figure out...believe me I have learned alot from this forum....KUDOS!!! to TEK-TIPS...there is probably no problem you will run into that have not been raised here before...goodluck

John Organ
MIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back