Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

transfers to DN

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdrago

Technical User
Jan 14, 2008
PR
Hello there!
Is there a way to know witch DNs are transfering calls to the 6434 DN in a Option81c?

The employee at DN 6434 is receiving calls all day and we don't know where those calls came from... It is posible to list all DNs that have FDN 6434 or CFW 6434?

Thanks!

Run a Enhanced Trace on the TN for the employee with DN 6434.

If this happens regularly, just watch the terminal, you'll see all activity

Go into ld 80 and do a trac 0 6434 if the call is still online it will show all the info. Also what kind of phone set is it, does it have a display?

It's a 3904 set.
I really dont like to go there... they are FDIC guys, so I prefer to stay away.
Is there any way to query the PBX for FDN 6434 or CFW 6434 instead of the trace?

I tried
ld 80
trac 0 6434

and

ld 80
trac 6434

but I get a "TRA120" and "TRA101" respectivelly

Please, is there a way the query the pbx directly?

I think he wants to find out who hunts/fdns to 6434. To do that, print an entire TNB to a file, then open in text editor and do "Find" on 6434. Repeat until you've reached the end.

GHTROUT.com | FAQs | Recent Replies

Correction:

ENTC l s c u t
GOTR (will begin the trace)

Where: l = loop, s = shelf, c = card, u = unit and t = the length of time the trace command operates.

The format for the trace command duration (t) is HHMM, where
HH = hours (0-23)and MM = minutes (0-59).

For example, for a duration of 5 minutes, t = 0005; for 1 hour, t = 0100 The time duration must be at least 1 minute, and no more than 23 hours.

Thanks, I was able to do the trace!!!

Anyway, I'm going to try GHTROUT solution... it's really simple and straight to the point.

Thanks a lot guys!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back