Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Transferred call generates Lost/Missed call

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSChris

IS-IT--Management
Dec 1, 2004
US
I have been wondering what has been causing the alarming rate of Lost/Missed calls we have been seeing in our Call Center.

I found out that anytime a call comes in to our remote Office, and is transferred to our Operations Center(where the call center is) it is generating a lost/missed call, even though that call gets answered.

Our remote office is connected via SCN/VPN line.

Can anyone try to explain what might be causing this to happen?

Thank you.

Where are you getting the Missed call information from CCV or CCC reports and which report is it.

Note if you are looking a CCV Monitor change the variable to Group calls instead of All Calls.

Also note never us a Group ring group :) in CCC this will cause a similar problem

[cheers]

Thank You.

Actually, I am seeing it in CCV, CCC and the Call Status App. In CCV I thought I was looking at Group calls, I will double check. CCC I know the reports are looking at the ring group, I will check that as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back