Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Transfered calls droping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubbaaa

Technical User
Aug 9, 2004
US
I have a HICOM 150 with a version 4 board. I have analog lines and analog DID lines coming in. Using full AA and one of the options is to transfer to a offsite billing company. The problem arrises when you select that option there is about a 20 sec delay before the billing company can hear the caller. Then after 5 min. the call gets disconnected.
Lost and have now ideas. Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.

What is the System software version?

System-Wide > System

greetzzz...Bas

y1pzZTEUdok1vrI5cLb3FdPX4PgTPlSONkb5WPjz0x50etSujaMSmhdRCbOx9vASnrRNzzXv0IxNQA

Has this problem existed always or has it just started?? Sounds like a cut thru timer issue on 20 sec delay...(adding # to the number that is used to call the offsite number may fix that issue; are the analog lines loop or gnd start? Possibly an answer supervision timer)...as to the dropping of calls, it sounds like a timer that thinks the trunks are locked and resets them after a certain time (I am not that familiar with the 150 but the ROLM 8000CBX had a similar timer LONGCALL, that would drop locked up trunks...or was supposed to anyway ;).

System HE580S.11.863
Version 863.000

It's best to upgrade the HiPath 3700/3750 first.

Ask your dealer for the HE580S.14.146 this is the last version, the HE580S.11.863 is very old.

Greetzzz....Bas

y1pzZTEUdok1vrI5cLb3FdPX4PgTPlSONkb5WPjz0x50etSujaMSmhdRCbOx9vASnrRNzzXv0IxNQA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back