Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

TRANSFER

Status
Not open for further replies.

josele

IS-IT--Management
Jul 10, 2001
ES
Hi!
I have a service with incoming calls and in some case we have to transfer this calls to external number (but not limited number). The problem is that i want to avoid the agent be able to make outgoing calls. I think that isn't possible to make external transfer with outgoing permission but .....

Are the outbound calls always to specific phone numbers?

Susan
Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer. - Mark Twain

You mean to say the agent should not be able to transfer the call?
OR
the agent should not make outbound calls ?

please explain clearly

You mean to say the agent should not be able to transfer the call?
OR
the agent should not make outbound calls ?

please explain clearly

Robonix

If you have a restriction on the agent to not make outgoing calls and it is a specific number that you want them to be able to transfer to, you can set up a group speed dial list
and put the number in it, set priveledged to Y. The agent can then transfer the call to the speed dial.

The agent should be able to make transfer but not to make outbound calls.
The number to be transferred are not specific.

Thanks.

Can you break them down to an area code or country code.
If there is no defining criteria for the calls that need to be transfered it will be very hard to allow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back