Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Transfer Off Net to Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

colpot

Technical User
Jan 20, 2006
GB
I have a customer with a 406v1 with 3.1.65 sw and 3 x analogue modules (30,30,16). I am trying to divert an extension off to a mobile. When set uncond divert (with and without group calls) the call still rings the phone then voicemail. If I ring the receptionist and ask her to transfer me to a shortcode for the mobile she can and the mobile rings. All the phones are analogue. Any ideas?

Colpot
(Remember - If it aint broke - fix it till it is.)

Do you use analogue trunks at all? If so ensure they are set to allow forwarding.

ACA - IP Office Implement
ACA - IP Telephony
ACS - IP Office Implement (Aug 30th)

Also you are not putting the shortcode in the fwd unconditional path this does need to be the number as i have had similar issues like this before

We are using the phone number in the divert, and are on PRI30.
Thanks

Colpot

It isnt a hunt group call and the group is set to collective is it? You cant forward hunt group calls if the group is set to collective.

Also under the system tab check the status of inhibit off switch forward/transfer and also under the alog trunk check the status of allow trunk to trunk connect.

ACS - IP Office Implement
ACE - IP Office Implement
ACI - IP Office Implement

And if it is a hunt group call does the suer have forward hunt group calls checked?

Its not hunt group calls, although I have tried it with this ticked and unticked. Basically it is for calls internally extension to extension and also where the receptionist takes an external call and then transfers it to the extension which diverts to mobile.

Colpot

upgrade?

On inspection of the config using 3.2 manager there were errors including blank shortcodes, which when cleared enabled the xfer off net to work

Colpot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back