Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

transfer off net from intuity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jopats

MIS
May 13, 2005
US
Hello any help would be great...I am trying to set up the ability to transfer from an auto attendant in intuity audix to a station on definity (V11) that is on remote coverage to a cell phone. The intuity seems smart enough to see that the station is set to forward off site and it will not allow the transfer to go through. If I call the station directly it will flow to the cell phone with no issue. If I take the station off remote coverage the transfer from the AA will go through as it is only in house. My question is how to enable audix to allow the auto attendant to transfer to this station and eventually the cell phone. I would like to only allow transfer to this one station going off net and not just any random station. If there is another way to do this I am all ears.

Use a VDN to a vector that contains a route-to number step 9 + cell phone number. Have users *T to the VDN extension

Thanks jordy...I thought that might work too, but *T does not work through the auto attendant, it works with a normal mailbox tranfering to a station not forwarded, BUT it will not transfer to the VDN or a forwarded station,...It's as if audix knows it is transfering to a vdn or extension that is forwarding off net and does not allow it..???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back