Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Transfer Incomming call through VoIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

NAA9983

Technical User
Jul 8, 2012
GB
Dear all;

I have two bcm50 connected with VoIP, when I get the call to the first bcm50 (PBX A), on analog trunk, and the operator wants to transfer it via VoIP to extension at PBX B, the trunk and the VoIP just hanged up, even when the caller finished the conversation, and they still connected until I disable and enable the trunk from Telephony resources, please any one can help me, the region for both is Global, and I tried taiwan and get the same result.

Not sure is Disconnect Supervision would help in this one but go to each analog line and set it to Supervised or ON so when one of the parties hangs up it detects the disconnect.

=----(((((((((()----=
curlycord

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Dear Sir, my telecom provider doesn't have supervisson signaling, so when I put supervision, it just hanged ? please help me in this issue my friend.

Thanks in Advance & Best Regards

As a test, transfer the analog call back out to another analog line instead of the voip, if same issue then you will know the voip is ok and that your issue is with the analog lines.
If the carrier does not provided Supervision Disconnect (or COD Cut Off on Disconnect) then get another carrier.

Getting SIP lines might be another solution.

=----(((((((((()----=
curlycord

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back