Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Transfer from Console

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 22, 2013
GB
Hi, I am running CM 6.1 and I am wondering if there is a way to enable transfer from the console operator.

To explain, when a user gets a call from the attd (console) the user cannot transfer that call to someone else, is this a feature that can be controlled?

Thanks

------------------------------------------
Self Taught Genius!!

how is he trying to transfer the call? internal transfer or transfer out of the system to an external location?

acss sme acis sme acss cm 5.2.1 acss cm and cmm acss aura messaging.

Any transfer, if a call is established with the Console, and the user presses transfer, the phone just bleeps and denial event is logged;

conf/tran hold station 1611 cid 0xd88
denial event 1644: Orig block/invalid digits

If the Console wants to transfer a call its fine, just when someone wants to transfer the console to someone else (if that makes sense)

Self Taught Genius!!

does this affect all phones on this type of transfer?

All phones yes

Self Taught Genius!!

look at the phones cor to make sure they are not denied from calling other extensions as this would cause this type of issue.

maybe I have explained poorly. Users can transfer to each no problem, external and internal calls, transferring is fine.

The problem is when the attendant makes the call.

so say the receptionist calls my colleague (via One-X Attendant) and I pick up his phone (via call pick up) I can not transfer this to him as I cannot transfer it to anyone. or If I answer a call from the attendant direct to me and I need to transfer the call to someone else, I cannot.

I have a feeling this is by design (for what reason I don't know) but wondering if someone has solved the problem before.

Self Taught Genius!!

Really stumped by this one as they should be able to transfer any attd calls, maybe a possible bug in the software?

maybe, I have a ticket opened with Avaya also, so I'll let you know what they say.

Self Taught Genius!!

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back