Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Transfer call to AA

Status
Not open for further replies.

MefistoAplasta

Programmer
May 31, 2009
DO
Hi,

is there a way to transfer a call from a station to the Auto Atendant? I want to transfer a call not answer (forward not answer feature) again to the Auto Atendant if the caller no answer the call. I think could be done with the AAs "DN" If this number really exist.

Thanks in advance

No

But if you created an Info mailbox you can.

Example:
CCR Tree path 1

"For our website, fax # and address press 1"

And you told Path 1 to go to Info mailbox 399 then transfer the call to mailbox 399

=----(((((((((()----=
curlycord

But I want to send the call to a hunt group to be the call answer for someone then if the call is not answer go to AA to select another option (path) but if I send the call to the mailbox nobody will answer.

But you cant.But acd has its own features that would do pretty much what your looking for

6 months until ski season starts...sadly i must resign myself to the warmer weather"this will include a normal 8-5 work day, 5 days a week"

Now i thought about this over a bowl of corn flakes.If you have a ATA you could try and backfeed as a trunk and have that trunk picked up by your AA/CCR tree.ATA could be member of hunt group..No need to fna becuase its a trunk.Now i have never tried but might be worth a whirl.

6 months until ski season starts...sadly i must resign myself to the warmer weather"this will include a normal 8-5 work day, 5 days a week"

used ata's r cheap and as long as u have a open trunk...Acd keycode aint cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back